Next fixtures –
- Thursday 1st July – (Re-Arranged Late Spring Meeting) 4bbb Competition by kind permission Castle Eden GC
- Monday 12th July – Junior Patrons Competition by kind permission Darlington GC
- Friday 23rd July – Charles Amer Trophy (4 man team best two nett scores to count)
Teesside and District Golf Union.
The introduction of the WHS and its effect on Teesside and District Golf Union.
- For all TSGU Championships and Competitions the handicap/limit range stated on each individual events terms of entry, refers to a players WHS index and not the Course Handicap that each player would receive on a particular course.
- For the Wednesday Night and Senior League Matches the relevant Course Handicap will be used for
- Calculation of handicap allowance as laid down in the current CONGU rules.
- The maximum course handicap will be 12 for Wednesday Night and 24 for the Senior League.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
Twitter @union club
Any cheques please make payable to ‘Teesside Golf Union’
Handbook down load